There's always first time in everything....

This is the first time I am blogging.

I used to blog hop but now I find it interesting to blog myself. I think I will write about all the 'first times' that had happened to me (if I can remember them..)

First time nagged by a doctor
Have u ever been in a situation whereby a doctor nags you for coming in late to a clinic? And you don't even work there? This happened to me yesterday. As I was in the clinic feeling sick and all, I asked the doctor to give me an MC (medical cert) but to my suprise, the doctor nags me for coming in late. First she asked me what time do I start work and what time I finish. When I said 8.30 to 6 pm. She said then why do you come in only at 11??...I was like, what the ****?? She said that you cannot suddenly wake up in the morning and decides to take an MC and comes in late to the clinic. Yada yada yada..blah blah blah..really like an ollllddd lady! (Well, she IS an old lady).



She looks something like this (picture courtesy of Google)


In the end, I told her that I am paying her for the MC and not that I am asking her to give it out for free (like flyers etc). Damn sick and nagged about timing. What the hell?

First time went abroad
The first time I went abroad was to Japan. And that was in year 2000. Very, very long time ago.It was the best time ever! The country is beautiful, super duper clean and the trains are super efficient! Well, you can Google and read about Japan almost anywhere in the web but I am now telling you one real story. In Japan, well of course we will go to Tokyo Disneyland. So, as me and my mom were queuing up in a line for one of the rides, my mom suddenly realised that her right glove went missing.

The queue was something like this (courtesy of Google)

So, I asked the person behind me and immediately the person asked the person behind and it went on until my mom's glove was found somewhere along the line. We were like, OMG they were really seriously asking and looking for it. We were amazed at their actions and felt so happy that finally it was found (you must be thinking, 'it's just a glove') but that was my memorable first time in Japan. After that, I came to know that you will find your lost item at the place where you left them. No one, i repeat, no one will take it.

First time did audit
'You pergi casting ini. If you dunno ask them' while pointing to a group of girls near to a small roundtable.
That was it. Those are the only words from my senior. What the hell is 'casting'? I had no idea at all. People over there? (at the roundtable). Think they're 'blur' too. So I asked another girl sitting alone at another table. She was busily pressing the calculator and looking at a few papers back and forth. I was scared that she will scream at me. So I politely asked her what is casting and she explained to me all the things that need to be done for casting. Ok. I was like this should be easy rite?..

Oh yeah, click on the link on the funny definition of an auditor

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Auditor


Few years after, 'casting' was a norm, like a toothbrush (I mean if you were to objectized the adjective of casting). And life had been as pictured below:


Me during 3 years in audit

During the time in audit and after 1 marriage, 1 honeymoon, 1 son, 4 company trips and lots of sleepless nites (working, mind you...), I finally found my happy place away from audit. I know I will miss it soon, but not now coz I finally have time to sleep properly, play with my son, scrapbooking and time for my family. Nevertheless, the audit experience is invaluable regardless of what people say.


2 scribz:

Iz said...

my cousin pernah tertinggal handphone kat dalam panggung wayang. bila tgk balik dah takde dah. padahal baru 50 meter meninggalkan seat tu. keji gila orang malaysia.

and yes, i pun tak suka doctor yang membebel-bebel. macam la orang pergi klinik dia tak bayar. biasanya i cakap "i tinggal sorang2 kat rumah and only manage to go to clinic at night sbb i tak boleh bangun the whole day"

kalau larat drive pergi klinik, baik terus pergi keje je ye tak?

kawayee said...

Kat Mesia jangan harap la...memang gone in 60 seconds...

Hahah...I should use that reason too..

Related Posts with Thumbnails