Skip to main content

Cerita Cuti Raya: Desserts at MOF

Haluuu....this entry is about my son's favourite food i.e. ice-cream or 'ekim' as he calls it....We went to MOF @ Pavillion for just desserts coz before that dah makan beraya at my aunty's house...

Sedap...ok la..harganya pun sedap la....macam makan berat padahal 'ekim' jer....tapi takpe, sebab activity bonding ni seronok walaupun just for ice-cream...kitorang first time pegi sana...so, tak expect apa2...just enjoy....


Ni lah kedai nya!!

Kitorang ordered macam-macam....adiq-qoo ordered ni...

Tak ingat nama dia apa tapi sedapla

My dad ordered nih....ada banyak fruits and topped with green sauce..sweet!

Macha Kurian RM15.50 tau...

Bawin ordered this Strawberry Imo. Excerp from the 'Little Tips On' paper....

'The Imo series is the marriage between hot and cold desserts. The best way to eat our Japanese Imo series is to spoon a bit of everything and then eat them together
'.....

Hmmm looks delicious to me. The taste: sedaaapppp!!!

This is Strawberry Imo

Cikdah ordered ni...sebab dia memang suka makan Mango..........

Lama giller nak habiskan ni coz banyak sangat

Yang ni pulak, my brother ordered for everyone...tapi rasanya tak sehebat yang kitorang makan kat Kampachi. Itu, memang ultimate Japanese food experience. Yang ini namanya kuih Mochi Jepun.

Something like Abekawa Mochi

My hubby was not so into ice-cream (except for ice-cream McDonalds) so he ordered a watermelon shake + ice blended....sedap jugak...


Shake shake it babeh!

Of course yang paling best sekali is what i ordered (bukan ice-cream pun)...it's waffles!...but here they call it 'Moffles' (MOF waffles)....best giller, lagi best dari donut-donuts yang ada...(ini pun just simply because I am a waffle freak!)


Mine is the one full with almonds!...memang best giller!!!

So, kalau you all nak makan ice-cream or desserts sahaja...sila lah ke MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee, Level 1 kat Pavillion, KL (just sebelah Mercato Supermarket) and enjoy!!




Comments

Iz said…
ministry of finance ke?

hahahaha
Almiraz said…
Hahahaha...Ministry of Food lorrr...

Popular posts from this blog

Jelly Bunny in KLCC

A hybrid of Jelly Beans and Hunny Bunny…..Hehehe..I’m just joking…Attention shoe lovers! Jelly Bunny is a new shoe shop in town yawl! Situated just beside Tong Pak Fu on the Concourse floor (opposite Uniqlo, walk from Isetan towards Candylicious) I reckon this would be the new craze….(will it make the pitch again?? A blast in the past, from the 80s??)…we’ll see….Jelly Bunny KLCCAt first I thought the shoes are made of real ‘jelly’. They smell exactly like jelly beans ok. Sniffing them just confirmed to my hypothesis….hihi….Silly me, I was too excited about the jelly thing and told my friends that the shoes are made of jelly…..my friends sniffed my shoes too…(sorry gals). In actual fact, the shoes are made of jelly rubber and it’s from Thailand. It is purportedly to be soft and flexible and will not cause blisters.Let’s see what they have in store:Jelly Bunny Olga BowJelly Bunny BrunaJelly Bunny LiviaTop and middle: Teresa, Bottom: DanielaJelly Bunny IsabelaLarissa and BrunaJelly Bunny…

Pengalaman bersalin kali kedua di DEMC

If you read my post about Pengalaman Bersalin di DEMC, you would know that this is my second post about giving birth in DEMC, cuma kali ni special sikit hehehe…. Actually, when I was already 40 weeks, we booked an executive room, read about My Third Pregnancy……kira dah prepare semualah…On my due date, Dr. Norleen said come back on Monday to be induced. My Dr., as usual was so calm and softspoken…I really love her…the best gynae ever lah…don’t know how to describe how much I love her… dia rileks je, cakap enjoy the weekend dulu…go have a treat. So, apa lagi, husband treated me with food lah…heheheh…pegi jalan-jalan carik makan…So on the 5th of May, I was induced sebab kira dah overdue by 3 days…..Dr. pesan have a good breakfast and come…and so I did…I was induced at 9.30 am and gave birth at noon…agak cepat…maybe sebab kandungan dah ‘ripe’ sangat kan…sakit beranak, jangan cakap la….memang sakit gile…kira satu achievement la (for me la)…..and so, hadirlah seorang baby girl dalam hidup k…

Joe’s 47500 Barbershop and Kitchen

Yo yo wazzup yaw'll?...How's your week?...Hehehe...Last Saturday we went to Joe's 47500 Barbershop to get a haircut...errr..for my guys...ie. Amir and my husband....(Amar is still small, plus he can't sit still so he just tagged along).Joe’s 47500 Barbershop SS 15 SubangJoe’s Barbershop business hoursJoe’s Barber – Prices for Cut and Shave Joe’s Easy RiderVintage radio at Joe’s BarbershopAnother vintage radio at Joe’s BarbershopWe reached there about 1 o-clock and it was good that there were not many patrons yet. We headed straight to the Kitchen to fill up before having our hair cut. I won't be having a haircut, so I was busy taking pictures here and there. We ordered Pepperoni pizza and Joe's Chilli Dog. For drinks, we ordered ice lemon tea, soya bean and I ordered iced latte...(wondered why I ordered this coz i don't drink coffee)...anyway, nasib baik sedap iced latte tu. Joe’s Pepperoni Pizza RM19Joe’s Kitchen MenuJoe’s Chilli DogAmar approves the pizza…