Trying Dee Ninety

Ok, so I didn’t buy any camera, I was just depending on my N86 for on-the-spot pictures, I can never handle such big camera in my hands, it might just perish on the floor…oopppsss…hope it won’t happen to my hubby’s D90….heheh….See my try outs below…..I just snapped, didn’t adjust anything…no idea how to, though…

Bunga tangga Bunga gubahan Kak Mel

The occasion was my brother-in-law’s wedding and my ‘biras’ sister made the room deco…..her flower arrangement was perfectly nice, it was alright for me, considering she was 35 weeks pregnant…I personally couldn’t do anything at that level of pregnancy…

Bunga tangga 2 More flower arrangement from Kak Mel

How bad are these for a beginner using a D90?….According to my colleague, Jo, SLR means the camera works like our pair of eyes…amazing huh?…I baru tau…Lets see more pictures…

Katil Katil pengantin….

DSC_0144 Condiments: bunga rampai for merenjis

DSC_0152Condiments: beras kunyit for merenjis

PelaminPelamin

Bunga Bunga lagi…

Well, I hope I have the patience to snap more pictures……my left eye was twitching everytime I try to focus….I think I better stick to my N86 lah….heheh……everyone should have a preference…how about you readers??

4 scribz:

Iz said...

belajar la.. masuk class.. mana tau nanti boleh buat side income :)

Almiraz said...

Hahahah....tak berapa minat sangat coz I'm more to crafty stuffs...(padahal takdela creatip sgt pon)...hehehe....

Mohammad Alias said...

ok ape....meh belajar dgn i...kita belaja sama-sama

Almiraz said...

Ok...jom kita belajar...u carik kelas...

Related Posts with Thumbnails