The birthday party in Gymboree

So the day arrived. This is my son’s first official birthday party after 3 years. We never had one before. Previous birthdays were only done at home with close family.

Gymboree has always been my son’s ‘school’. Although masa tu mommy worked as auditor, kinda shitty coz every weekend had to work, we still managed to attend Gymboree classes. For previous Gymboree story, click here.

So, since he is a Gymboree member, this special birthday party is dedicated to him before his membership expires.

The thing is, when you organise parties at these places, your guests must arrive on time in order to avoid delay of the activities, or else, it will be dragged until dunno when. Lucky for us, there was no classes after the stipulated time so most of the kids were still running around the Gymboree area having fun even though we had to shift the party from a big area to a smaller area (coz ada art class…terpaksa…..)

waiting Waiting for guests to arrive

Gymboree only provide party packs, helium balloon and deliver their signature Gymboree activity. The rest is your problem. I managed to add a few more stuffs for the goody bag as described in previous post (The prep).

Gymboree goody bagGoody bag

inside the goody bag Inside the goody bag

And since only finger foods were allowed, I also managed to contact a caterer to make them (itupun with the help of another friend). The food was cute and tasty. I ordered mini beef burgers, mini chicken pizzas, mini tuna cheese sandwich and mini egg mayo sandwich. Having two types of mini sandwich was not a good idea coz there are many leftovers…I should have chosen the mini chicken boxing instead…coz it’s something different (mahal sikit la )…

Food kids Kids food

finger food Finger food only ya…

The party went on well although not many kids were there. See below for the Gymboree birthday moments…

croppedbubble [800x600] Bubble time

meeting gymbo Nice to meet you Gymbo

The picture below was modified using Photokit Colour 2.2 plugin and then was scratched by Totally Rad Dirty Picture plugin (hahaahahhah…..like I now what it means)…my hubby helped to do it lah…I know the Totally Rad thingy can make your pictures as if they just popped out of your really, really old and torn album.

amir gelak Arrgghh!!!…

After some editing using Adobe Illustrator, finally a comic box was placed in the Totally Rad-ed picture….I think I’m falling in love with Illustrator already. With this, I can do anything!!!…chewah…yes, I must learn this from my hubby…free class…

Amir nak hadiah [800x600] I think that’s what he wanted to say

So that’s the birthday story…until next birthday..taaa!

6 scribz:

Iz said...

so Gymbo ialah puppet clown tu yeee

Almiraz said...

A'ah...budak budak suma kena tipu!.....kih kih kih...kalau ada orang pakai suit Gymbo lagi bagus kan?...

Jom Printing said...

terima kasih atas post ini... =)
t shirt printing

Anonymous said...

Hi, Do you have the contact of the caterer. Thanks

Almiraz said...

Hi Anon,

Yes, I do have the caterer's contact. Gimme your email so that I can fwd it to u.

nurul said...

May I have the caterer number too..email me nurdazzlia@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails