Harajuku Girls Collection

Finally, got my hands on Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Girls…all of them….before this my collection was short of ‘Love’. Let me introduce these eau de toilette spray / vaporisateur to you.

G G, the Leader who is very classy

Lil Angel Lil Angel

Love Limited Edition Snow Bunnies - Love

Baby Si comel Baby with a funky hair

Music

I love them coz somehow candy and musky smell appeal to me most as compared to fruity and too much of floral smell. Plus, they’re cute and awesome as collector’s item.

Their height is approximately 2 inch tall and weigh only 10 ml. Priced at RM86.45 in Malaysia and S$35 in Singapore. The only downside is you have to be less generous in spraying the perfume. It will finish fast if you don’t save!

... ♪ ♫ ♪ ...….Love angel music baby hurry up and come and save me….... ♪ ♫ ♪ ...

1 scribz:

Ah Jo said...

Very cute ler!! I also like to collect perfumes and their bottles. but quite expensive la.

Related Posts with Thumbnails