Seven months check up in DEMC

My first check up was not done here. It was done somewhere in a shop-lot building with leaking roof, full of MAHSA trainees, expensive and well, quite unfriendly doctor. And siap kasi Duphaston (ubat kuatkan rahim)…My brother said nak buat apa??…mana I tau…I amik je dah Dr kasi…sebab tak nampak sac kot….

Well, itu semua dah 7 bulan berlalu…I immediately resorted to another hospital after meeting up with my good friend in Melbourne (kan ada entry-entry Melbourne tu…haaa masa tulah tanya my fren nih)…She said Dr. Norleen of Darul Ehsan Medical Centre memang puas hati sebab she gave birth to her twins kat situ…and so I pun ikut nasihat dia….

First time jumpa Dr. Norleen…..dia memang cool and soft spoken and detailed person…..so, I pun dah suka dah ngan Dr. ni…first time check up situ still tak nampak lagi sac and heart beat…so, she said it’s not fair to do a vaginal scan now coz I might not be able to psychologically face it…she said if tak nampak next month, then baru kita decide to do a vaginal scan…fuhhh…..lega den…

Next appointment…yay Alhamdulillah…nampak heart beat and sac…fuhhhh…lega takyah buat vaginal scan…and so I continued to see her….(masa ni semua kat Seksyen 9)……Tiba my 7 month check up, dah pindah ke hospital baru in Section 14…..yes, memang I puji hospital baru ini…memang bersih, cantik and service pun mantap (for now lah)….so, we decided to take some pictures, although you can actually click to the link yang I letak tuh…

DSC_0060 [800x600] Building

DSC_0063 [800x600] First floor reception/santai area

DSC_0069 [800x600] O&G clinic

DSC_0061 [800x600] Outside O&G Clinic ada mini park…

DSC_0070 [800x600] Leaving towards the car park area…

Ada cafe tapi we didn’t go coz masa ni bulan puasa…looks presentable jugak but don’t know how the food’s like…Tapi, yang paling best the rooms…..if you go to the website, you can view the rooms and the rates as well…nampak memang best dengan theme English la..macam-macam themes…rasa excited pulak nak beranak kat sini…hehe…..Oh yeah, my little one looks alright inside…Alhamdulillah…lagi 2 bulan jer….Doakan agar dipermudahkan kelahiran nanti ye…

2 scribz:

Mrs LVoe said...

correction dear. DEMC is located in section 14

Almiraz said...

oooppsss my mistake... I have corrected the post. thanks ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails