Of heater, air cond, ice cubes and sweat

Being 8 months ++ pregnant is like being a heater. I feel hot all the time. Nothing beats a full blast air-cond, all day, be it in office, home or in a car. Feels like installing air-cond in my mom’s kitchen too. Why? Because that’s the hottest place at home. But yeah, I could not put air-cond in the kitchen, it’s kinda weird coz normally the food smell would be stuck to our clothes. basically, no ventilation. I mean, how many people put air-cond in their kitchen? maybe ada la but generally in Malaysia kureng la kan…

It’s totally different when I was in the UK. The kitchen was the coolest place. Reason: No heater in the kitchen, well, maybe ada tapi tak pernah rasa pun…it was still cold…brrr….how I wish I am in UK at this 8 months + pregnant.

Ok, back to Malaysia, because the weather is so hot, I always resort to iced drinks even for breakfast. I know it is not good but thinking that I won’t be able to have iced drinks during confinement and 6 months after, I even munch the ice cubes now…yum…normally I don’t do that. I also love to sip an iced cold sky juice before sleep…you know, it’s like how you enjoy hot milk/Milo before sleep….ha macam tu lah…

Nova 008 Mmmm…ice cubes…yum yum…

So, back to the kitchen story, I was only for 2 hours in the kitchen preparing spaghetti for my dear Amir but it was as though I have jogged / worked out in a gym for 4 hours. Sweats just rolled down my face like nobody’s business.

Ok, even when not in the kitchen pun I panas….rasa macam nak duduk dalam bilik je pasang air-cond….hehehe

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails