Cukur rambut masuk KLUE

Two weeks after the Aqiqah occasion; only then we had the time to actually shave baby Amar’s head. My dear hubby, as a doting father, had the honour to shave his son’s head. At first, we thought it would be easy peasy….coz Amir was quite easy last time (but that time it was my FIL who shaved Amir’s head).

At first, I was the one who held Amar…but then he kept on moving so I could not continue with it. My brother then held him while I recorded and took pictures of the session. Look at the pics…

Cukur 1 [800x600] Mula-mula cukur belakang dulu…

ciukur 2 [800x600] Dah start nangis dah….

cukur 3 [800x600] Lepak jap…

cukur 5 [800x600] Kasi puting dulu…

cukur 4 [800x600] Ku pasrah ajelah…

The best part was, my brother’s fiance’ took the pictures and uploaded 2 pictures via FB and twitter, which were included the KLUE magazine’s website. See the screenshot of them below:

IMG_0016 [800x600]

Have a great day ahead…

4 scribz:

Coffee Mama said...

Alo..lo..ciannye Baby Amar dah botak..hehe..Takpe, nanti makin lebat rambut kan? Rara jugak yang tak cukur2..huhu

Almiraz said...

Baby Amar now dh gatal2 kepala coz nak tumbuh rambut....baby Girl takyah cukur kot...hehe...I dunno...kalau I ada baby girl I might not cukur dia...

Coffee Mama said...

I think kena cukur jugak, baru rambut tumbuh lebat..Rara rambut sikit sebab tak cukur kot..Tapi skarang dah start byk jugak la rambut dia..Bolehla nak ikat tocang sikit2..hehehe

me said...

yaaa..sgt bulat dan comel ini budak..mau geget...

Related Posts with Thumbnails