MAC and Wonder Woman…..and me

Eversince I missed M.A.C's Hello Kitty Collection for Spring 2009, I vowed to myself that I would never miss M.A.C's limited edition collection again. Not that I would buy everything that they offer but just to have a feel of the limited edition collection.

So last 2 weeks there's this MAC Wonder Woman Colour for Spring 2011.

MAC_Wonder_Woman_Campaign Picture from MAC Official website

I got to know this from an sms from MAC. That moment I straight away called them for a test make up session. And so my family and I went to MAC on one of the Sundays in KLCC. The test was done by Charlie and she really did an awesome job. My hubby loves how my eyes glow with the colour that she used for my eyes area. Since me and hubs love it, I bought the Wonder Woman Eyeshadow X4: Defiance, a Wonder Woman Lipglass and a MAC liquid eyeliner. So after the make up session I should look like this:

defiance Defiance tone. Picture source from MAC official website

Nah, I didn’t look like that but I was excited though coz it was the first time (no, it was the second time coz the first time was when I had a test make-up before my wedding). So, basically, after the make-up test, and if you puchase the items, you will be entitled for a photo shoot with the Malaysian Wonder woman herself. Woooo hooooooo!!!….

IMG_0132 [800x600] Kiddos waiting for me…baby Amar sampai tertido2

 IMG_0135 [800x600] Fuh, pantulan kepala baby sama cam outfit Wonder Woman…I know, she is sooo tall

Then lepas make-up kitorang layan kiddos main pulak…as usual, abangnya suka main Lego…

IMG_0136 [800x600]  My boy…

Oh, I must tell you this, the eye make-up was fine but removing it was a big problem coz I don’t have an eye make-up remover (yes, I know, it means I don’t use make-up so often)….until my MIL gave me this:

106403_b Amway’s ARTISTRY essentials Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

Wow! this thing is super awesome ok. Letak kat cotton, sapu kat mata, walla! hilang….best giller…definitely on my Amway wish list.

4 scribz:

Mohammad Alias said...

kalau nak jadi macam wonder women....kena la pakai contact lenses biru.....

Almiraz said...

Biru??...'sebenarnya hitam mata biruku'...hehehe...

me said...

heh! nyaris nak komen kat post bawah..rupenye komen box kat atas..hihihhh... u collector girl ye..hehehe.. me dulu kumpul setem je..pastu terkubur begitu sajor.. =P

Almiraz said...

I pun kumpul setem!!! dulu ah, now ntah kat mana dah setem book tu...i memang pengumpul. I suka kumpul magnet, tin2 vintage.. lagi benda2 collector's item tp bukan yg mahal2 la just biasa2 jer...in this case, i baru nk start kumpul MAC ni tp mmg nyesal tak dpt hello kitty tu..oh, i pun peminat hello kitty - kucing tanpa mulut iteww..

Related Posts with Thumbnails