Medela and me

Medela has been with me eversince I gave birth to my first child. From space-looking cooler bag to sophisticated black cooler bag. From Mini E to Swing. From 'grass-cutter-machine' sound to ' near-silent sound'. From 'one client-office-to-another' to own cubicle and office desk. Yes, I'm a loyal Medela customer.

As an international company, I must say that I have received an excellent service here in Malaysia. It all started when my Medela Swing kept on dying everytime I was about to start my pumping session. Even if it successfully starts, it will die within 2-3 minutes.I panicked the first time it happened and I almost wanted to cry everytime it happened again and again. I have been using my Medela Swing for 5 months now.

And so I came to a point of "That's it! I'm gonna have to take a day leave and go to the HQ in Ampang just to fix this thing once and for all." But I called first. A cheery girl named Hidayah answered the call. She told me to go to UOA Bangsar and have a technician to fix it there. Then I thought "Hmm..new office...must be interesting..." And so I went there. A nice lady named Nurul greeted me and the first thing she asked was have I got the warranty card. (Fuh! nasib baik I ringan tangan pos kan the other portion of the warranty card). I even brought the box just in case if they say that it's not an original product.

IMG_0085 [800x600] Nurul

Oh yeah, speaking of original Medela products, Nurul told me that there is one shop that sells fake medela products. So mothers beware! Jangan beli medela products kat First Few Years at the Curve if you want to enjoy the services provided by Medela.Yelah,penat-penat spend RM700 - RM1,000 beli pam sekali tak ori! And the worst part is Medela Malaysia can't do anything about it. Ni macam kes fake Crocs la kan....

Anyway, after handing my warranty card, my name appeared in their system. Weeee~~~. Happy number 1. So, after she scrutinised my Medela motor, and proven faulty, she handed me a form and a new motor! Weee~~~~. Happy number 2. Now I can pump happily without any worries. Weee~~~. Happy number 3. If it happens again, Medela can fix it free of charge (that is, if you have the warranty card, during the warranty period) and even if you have exceeded the warranty period of 1 year, they will only charge you RM35 as compared to RM45 if you don't have the warranty card.

After that was settled, I cuci-cuci mata in the office.

IMG_0083 [800x600] Barang Medela yang original

IMG_0082 [800x600] Other stuffs

To Nurul, thank you for your assistance and useful information. I love my Medela.

P/S: Oh yeah, I'm selling my Mini E if anyone interested. Good price, don't worry. Leave me a comment if you're interested and I will furnish you with the details.

10 scribz:

Mohammad Alias said...

apa tu mini E....i tak tahu pun

Almiraz said...

Mini Electric..memangla u tak tau sbb u tak pam susu...hehe :)

Izzy said...

Nasib baik dah repair. Kalau tidak, tak tahu la sampai bila Oleen komplen kat Twitter pasal Medela sambil mengepam (sambill pam boleh tweet tau jangan main-main) haha

Almiraz said...

Yay sekali lagi...setakat ni no prob

Farah said...

K.Oleen, Mini E tu yg bole guna electric n bateri kan? so, k.oleen dh jual ke blum?if stil available, brape k.oleen nk jual?

Almiraz said...

Still available!!! Nk ke? Bole2. I'll email u

Tiza said...

hi.. may i know the medela customer service in malaysia? their contact pls.. [i think the motor of my medela FS has broken]

Almiraz said...

Tiza,

You can just Google 'medela UOA Bangsar'...office dia kat UOA Bangsar, KL

Anonymous said...

Maknanya kan...kalau beli medela dari u.s or uk pastu warranty ilang, still diorang bleh tlg repair ke? Rm 45 je?

Almiraz said...

Anon: Yang I ingat, ni kalau you beli kat Malaysia je...but u can always call them to confirm...

Related Posts with Thumbnails