Macarons Harrods KLCC and Qoo

Yes, this is my first time eating macarons from Harrods....but not the Harrods in London..heheh.....just here in KLCC lah....

IMG_0218 [800x600] Macarons Harrods KLCC

They look so colourful aren't they? That 6 piece of roundies costed me RM18...which is RM3 each...so small yet so expensive....At first, I did not want to eat it, nak buat deco jer (coz colourful sangat) but in the end after lunch, after 4 hours, I'm craving for them. And so, I took the orange one and tasted it...it was ok....and then the chocolate one. OMG yang cokelat itew sangat sedap hokeyyy...... but the other colours just scored fairly based on my tongue standards lah....It's like, I wanted to have more after I had the chocolate one but when I took another colour the passion just stopped. And then I did not want any of them anymore. Kenapa yek?....I just don't know. I should just buy all 6 chocolates, baru puas hati. But mana I tau kan? Nevermind, because this is my first time eating macarons, I'll just take it as an experience that I will never forget.

And............ I also found in Cold Storage KLCC this amazing Qoo drink which I religiously drank when I was in Japan.

IMG_0217 [800x600] Qoo

In Japan, they have cute keychains of Qoo as free gifts. Best kan?....(Note: I collect cute stuffs especially if its from Japan....gashapon pun I gila...)

Pssst: I'm gonna buy only the chocolate macarons when I'm back in KLCC :)

10 scribz:

Still Ida said...

Semlm i nmpk frozen macarons kat jaya grocer kat empire. Price wise lebih kurang je tp i tak paham konsep frozen macarons tu..hihihi. Takkan nak heat kat microwave kot?

Almiraz said...

Hahah..nanti meletopps!!

Coffee Mama said...

Biskut cinonet yang amat mahal di Malaysia kan...Boleh la layan sekali sekala..

Almiraz said...

Coffeemama: Biskut cinonet yang penuh ngan kalering!!

Iz Yahya said...

i tak pernah rasa.. Apa kata korang bawak nanti bila datang kuantan? Suapkan i kat atas pelamin?

Over betul wish macam ni hahahahaha

Almiraz said...

Izzy: Mana boleh, nanti pengantin lelaki jeles kang..haaaa camne?

Mohammad Alias said...

I rasa mahal sangat macarons you ni....sedap lagi cheese tart kat Ampang Park...hehehe

Still Ida said...

I nak suapkan kat pengantin lelaki boleh? Hahhahahahhaha

Over tak wish mak?

Almiraz said...

Alias: Kan...I pun suka tart Ampang park tuh

Ida: Over mak!!!

ms write addict said...

heh! nak jugeeee.. tapi sure mahal kan.. over tau harga macarons.. konpius sungguh


<a href="http://www.writeaddict.com/2011/05/kl-bird-park-lake-garden.html>KL Bird Park @ Lake Garden</a>

Related Posts with Thumbnails