Whatsapp jer

Iye, itulah term kitorang sekarang....for your info, WhatsApp Messenger is the mobile messaging app that allows users to exchange messages with contacts using the internet without needing to pay for SMS. I like this because I don't have to pay for every 'ok' and 'hmm' that I sent. I like this chatting kinda thing in my phone. Its anytime, anywhere...(tapi mesti ada connection la). And, the best thing is I can contact my hubby without pressing 'call' (tapi kalau urgent tu, terus call je la kan). Now, Whatsapp even have group chat so it's even more exciting coz kalau ada gossip, cakap sekali jer semua orang tau, no need to rewind dua tiga kali.whatsapp

It all started with my Dr. brother....he is the first Mac user at home, followed by hubby....lepas tu, dah jangkit kat semua ahli keluarga. Bila nak makan pun, Whatsapp jer, senang...tak payah nak terpekik -pekik, baby Amar selalu terkejut nengok mak dia apsal la asyik jerit jer...

Dengan whatsapp juge I can send pictures and videos like for example when my hubby was stuck at the Komuter station, he sent me a picture of the train that was stuck on the rail and the whole lot of people waiting on the station. I also send to him pictures of kiddos tengah tido or posing. My point is, it narrows the gap between me and hubby. Kalau dulu, I harapkan dia call, dia pulak harapkan I call, now, kitorang just Whatsapp jer kalau tengah boring or ada gossip.

Tapi, Whatsapp ni kena bayar USD0.99 tau. Tapi I got it for free coz hubby dah install. Menurut hukum Mac, 1 download hanya boleh guna untuk 5 devices sahaja. So, mine is included..........hehe...

Another thing is Emoji (but the free version), eh macam Momiji lak. As taken from Wikipedia, Emoji is the Japanese term for the picture characters or emoticons used in Japanese wireless messages and webpages. It has 469 symbols and emoticons, so bestla dapat ...........

This Emoji is not supported by most of the devices (actually you can download but you will have to Google it, I'm sure you'll find how to do it).

So, dengan peredaran masa dan teknologi yang begitu canggih skang nih, janganlah kita lupa kadang-kadang call atau face to face meet lebih baik dari Whatsapp or Twitter.


3 scribz:

Iz Yahya said...

hahaha panggil makan pun pakai whatsapp ke?? Ni over ni. hahahaha. Tapi i pun bila kerap sangat pakai whatsapp, dah tak reti nak send sms. Type sikit je dah tertekan enter. Rugi tahu :(

Almiraz said...

Izzy: heheh..whatsapp je panggil makan pun....sebab semua org hooked with their smartphones

Mohammad Alias said...

yup....whatsapp is the best!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails