Kids Monster Carnival in Bangsar Shopping Centre

On Sunday 12 June, we went to Bangsar Shopping Centre to join a kids carnival themed  Monsters & Creatures Fun Nival 2011. I got to know this from Littleshakes. Since we had nothing major planned on that weekend, we decided why not we go coz I'm actually all about exposing my son to explore new things and adventure (chewah...). And so we went there at about 10 plus - pagi (told you before about how my hubs like to go out in the mornings kan?)....memang we were early so we got the chance to play anything we wanted, but of course, we need to buy the tokens first.

243549_232995030047517_118763458137342_1140711_3135118_o

There were about 25 booths (some are out of order, tak paham why it was still there)..anyway, I paid RM20 for 25 tokens and each booth required 3-5 tokens. Amir won 2 board of stickers. I think it was ok since he is still young and never had this experience. Some pictures….

DSC_0073 Biggu Monster

DSC_0071 Ehh..tak aci la baling dekat giler…

DSC_0076 Haaa…..tu masuk tau, jangan underestimate dia…

DSC_0084 This was the easiest..

DSC_0086 From 4th floor

At night, when we were about to go to sleep I asked whether he enjoyed his day at the carnival. He said he's not happy coz he didn't win big prizes. I was touched and I said that he would have another opportunity when the time comes and that he had tried his best. He just needs more practice (tapi, seriously tak sangka pulak dia rasa camtu, ingat dia happy je dapat main2 kat situ).

I hope there's more carnival to come. (Tiba-tiba teringat kalaula sini ada circus and carnival, tentu seronok kan?...kasi budak2 tengok binatang2 buat stunt....)

6 scribz:

Mohammad Alias said...

Wah....siap perli i nampak....hehehe... Amir seronok, but i think most of the games are to hard for a 4 years old boy...

Almiraz said...

Alias: Eh eh...heeeee~~~~ jgn marah...kekeke

Coffee Mama said...

Kalau dulu masa kecik2, my parents selalu bawak gi funfair, seronok! hehe..

Almiraz said...

Lina: A'ah, my parents pun bawak...kat S.Alam pun ada...now can hardly find lah...

aizuddin said...

best je tengok..jarang ada kat jb mainan2 kat shopping complex ni

Almiraz said...

Aizuddin: Saya takleh pi website awak sebab dia kata page blocked, might contain harmful virus. Macamana nak review entry kelahiran tu?

Related Posts with Thumbnails