Flashback: Shopping in Next @Trafford Centre

Have you ever woken up at 3 am just to go for shopping? Well, I did it once. It was NEXT sale in Trafford Centre, Manchester. Crazy huh? Yeah, but when we reached there, there was already a long queue. (Crazy betul mat saleh ni tak tido ke?)... Anyway, my objective was to buy some decent working clothes (since I was planning to work when I come back to Malaysia) but maternity clothes was not at all in my list (stupid kan?)...

I mean, why on earth I did not buy maternity clothes? I know I will be needing it some time...huh.....anyway, it was a new shopping experience for me. When the door opened at 4 am, these mat salehs style of shopping is grab whatever you see and then deal with it later.

What I mean by deal with it later is in the UK you can return the goods (not necessarily with tag, just a receipt will suffice) and then you can get your money back. From what I heard, many Malaysians sort of like buy (expensive dress/suit or some buy crockery set) and then returns them to get their money back. Tapi I rasa tak elok la buat camni kan, macam 'habis madu, sepah dibuang' pulak. Me being a naive Malaysian shopper, only took those clothes that fitted me and those that I confirmed I will buy. Hati pun senang takyah nak deal ngan kedai tu banyak-banyak kali kan...

A2004-12-27_0011 Eh banyak jugak kitorang beli...

Lepas shopping, balik tido kroh kroh kroh...hahaahha...masa tu takde kelas, so tido lah, lagipun winter...badan sejuk keras so otak pun keras...hahahha....

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails