Not-so disastrous online shopping

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely my own fault and nothing to do with the online sellers, they're all just fine. It's just me being kiasu (scared of losing) and excited to purchase without further thought process. So, please, do continue with your online shopping ya.

How much faith do you put in online shopping? Are you at all times, satisfied 100% with your online purchases? As for me, I was 100% satisfied when I bought nursing clothes using hopshopgo (see my entry about it here). But, somehow, like shawl or tudungs, I would prefer if I could touch and see them in front of my eyes. Even though this is my stand when purchasing scarves, being a human being with a sense of kiasu, especially when almost everything you see online on a well-known online shop is 'sold out' or 'not in stock', I hurriedly want to purchase without further thinking of the specifications of the desired item. Like I just want it you know.

First I bought this:

IMG_0598 Ni tudung sarung

It looked like brown in website but it turned out to be lime green!..(my computer screen brightness is at the most minimum because I'm using the ol skool monitor, so maybe that was why I saw it to be brown)...oh well..

Then I bought this:

 IMG_0597 Polka dot mushroomness bila pakai

Yes, it is pretty and if you go to the website, the items are selling out fast. I didn't want to lose, plus I kinda like the scarf too. What I didn't know was it is so huge that I can make a body wrap or like a skirt when I'm bored...hahahahah...

And then this one:

IMG_0599 Circle scarves

I thought its like a normal scarf but apparently the ends are sewn together (hence the name, circle scarf…duhh)...I like it a lot but I have to learn how to wear it...I bought 2 of them (I know, I'm so vain)..nah sekarang pikirla sendiri camne nak pakai...

I also bought a dress from a website so popular that almost everything nice is 'out of stock'. I was so tempted because the dresses are not as expensive as the ones in GAP or Uniqlo. I remember once I wanted to surf the website (during office hours), masa tengok dress tu ada and so I waited until my boss went home. The moment I clicked 'refresh' after my boss left, the dress became 'out of stock' (sengal tul).....tapi, akhirnya dah beli dress tu...puas hati la jugak...

So, like I said, its not so disastrous, still  can be worn. At least, I can say that I have bought them, dah ada experience.

6 scribz:

Coffee Mama said...

Tudung sarung tu nampak cantik..Kena beli baju baru bagi matching dengan lime green tu..hehehe..

Yang circle scarf tu pakai macam ala2 tudung siti nurhaliza kot?

Almiraz said...

Coffeemama: Magadd... I beli sebab memati ingat brown hokey...baju lime green?...aiyoyo...nti jadik mcm hijau batang pisang laks haku...

A'ah, dats one of the style la tp dia panjang sikit tau...i pun dah beli turban...so, tgh pikir camne nk pakai..n masa bila...

Mohammad Alias said...

I pun pernah tersilap beli baju kat kedai online...biasa la tu...manusia buat silap

Almiraz said...

Alias: Baju mana nih?...

AAREN said...

I satisfied 100% with online shopping, it saves my valuable time.

Almiraz said...

Aaren: Good for you...

To me, online purchases are sometimes not like what I expected to be. I'm also fickle minded, so, it's basically a problem to me..

Related Posts with Thumbnails