Tastylicious Raya Cookies

This year Raya I found another yummy cookies. Its chocolate cups cookies!! In addition to the peanut butter tulip which I am obsessed with last year (read about it here), this would be my additional obsession!!

IMG_0529

At first I bought 4 bottles, overnight my family and I finished 1 and then it strucked me to buy a few more, you know, as gifts for my mother in law and also to my biras sister and also more for us to munch during Raya. In total, I bought 12 bottles!!! That's crazy man.....tapi memang sedap!!!...I pun dah buat baik dengan kakak tu and keep her number manalah tau nak tempah for special occasion ke or Raya haji ke....Mmmmm yummeh!

2 scribz:

Coffee Mama said...

12 bottles?? Ni memang obsess ni...hehehe...Tahun ni I tak beli biskut raya pun...Dulu senang, beli je kat our "Jalan TAR" accross the street...

Almiraz said...

Hehe...ni kt Jalan TAR across the street la ni...mmg masyuk....

Related Posts with Thumbnails