Skip to main content

Yuna @Dewan Filharmonik Petronas (DFP)

My second nite out with hubby after bersalinkan Amar (first was buka puasa di Serai, Empire Shopping Gallery).

IMG_0586 Yuna @DFP tickets

The hurdle when going for a night out is Amir crying and begging us not to go out or he would suggest to bring him along. True enough, we had to make up stories about how Yuna cannot meet us at home so we had to go out and meet her instead together with all other audiences at the DFP.<----- (bermacam cadangan dia bagi, suh call Yuna, siap suh bagi address, jumpa lain kali..waduhh).

Anyway, after the drama we rushed to KLCC and we were late. We missed the first song Someone Out Of Town. (Ergh, terpaksa enjoy kat luar je. Seems that a lot of people were late too <------ ok, ayat ni tak justify apa2.

After the song, we rushed in. Our seat is middle seat, but because we were late, we had to sit and the end but still it was near to the stage, memang clear. Yuna was wearing a royal blue dress with a bling bling belt and a turban, with high heels. She looks so lanky and pretty!!! She said she wore the dress because the tickets sold out (macam, dia terpaksa pakai ke?). Tapi cantik apa....

So, in total, Yuna sang 16 songs for an hour and half. They were (in order):

Someone Out Of Town <----- which we had to enjoy outside
Rocket <---- story about her guitar
Gadis Semasa <----- she said this is the song how people expects her to be the 'it' girl....
Decorate <----- her shortest but best song ever!
Raya Oh Yeah <----- her own Raya song, memang best!!!
Gelora Jiwa <----- a song she sings as a tribute to P.Ramlee
Dan Sebenarnya <----- need I say more?
Come As You Are <----- her rendition of Nirvana's hit, which was mentioned by Perez Hilton in his blog
Random Awesome <---- my all time favourite..
Cinta Sempurna <----- she said this is her most successful Malay song
Fears and Fustrations <----- new, in US EP
Penakut <--- I love this song!!
Coffee <----- produced with AG Coco, one of her best friends
Memo <----- this song is the official song for Yuna Inspired Project
Super Something <--- this song was written especially for a 'female hygiene product' (read: Libresse)
Let Love Come Through <----- new, in US EP

Overall, it was a really great performance!!! Cam tak puas. She kept on kidding saying "this is my last song" and when the last song came, the audiences were like 'awwww we want more'...but the cheering were not that upbeat (coz we understand that you were not feeling well Yuna, nevertheless it was exceptionally an amazing show!!!)

I was among the early birds who queued for her signature and hopefully a picture with her but was quite disappointed that we can only get her signature and not pictures (pictures can only be taken after the signing session). Masa dia tgh sign tu borak-borak cakap pasal the first time I met her kat Threadszoo Bazaar at Rasta TTDI, masa tu dia baru je menang AJL (click here to read about it). Then she said "ohh, thats like 2 years ago.." <----(yeah, I nak jumpa you selalu...kikiki)

IMG_0583Yuna from side (me still in the line)

IMG_0587 Me trying to capture Yuna’s picture

IMG_0596 Yuna captured; front view

IMG_0590 People still queing up for Yuna’s signature

So, since we all nak balik dah, tak sanggup tunggu lama lagi (nak tengok kiddos), we just hung around like 15 minutes. Hubby took picture with AG Coco (Yuna's bestfriend who also performed) while I took a picture with Wawa (Yuna's manager) (so sad there's no picture with Yuna herself).

IMG_0582 Hubs and AG Coco

AG Coco said, the show on 13th will feature all the same 16 songs but diorang suma saja-saja will be wearing baju Melayu..(arrrr...rasa nak gi lagi..heheheh)

IMG_0594 Yay! Dapat signatures…

Secara kesimpulannya, Yuna’s show memang best!!! Walaupun dia tak sihat malam tu…

Comments

Mohammad Alias said…
Memang seronok performance yuna...kalau ade lagi nak gi tengok...:)
Coffee Mama said…
Entri u ni buat I rasa nak beli album Yuna and nak dengar lagu Random Awesome tu!
Almiraz said…
Coffeemama: beli lerr...baru RM29.90 album dia...tak rugi sebab lagu2 dia best!!!!...

Lagu lain (bukan dalam album) yang sedap u leh Gugle Sparkle, Coffee, Memo, Someone Out of Town, Deeper Conversation...
Iz Yahya said…
kurus je lengan youna. Sekurus lengan i je. Mungkinkah dia sekeding i?
Almiraz said…
Iz: Iyer...sekeding you tapi dia ada isi lebih sikit...heheheh...

Popular posts from this blog

Jelly Bunny in KLCC

A hybrid of Jelly Beans and Hunny Bunny…..Hehehe..I’m just joking…Attention shoe lovers! Jelly Bunny is a new shoe shop in town yawl! Situated just beside Tong Pak Fu on the Concourse floor (opposite Uniqlo, walk from Isetan towards Candylicious) I reckon this would be the new craze….(will it make the pitch again?? A blast in the past, from the 80s??)…we’ll see….Jelly Bunny KLCCAt first I thought the shoes are made of real ‘jelly’. They smell exactly like jelly beans ok. Sniffing them just confirmed to my hypothesis….hihi….Silly me, I was too excited about the jelly thing and told my friends that the shoes are made of jelly…..my friends sniffed my shoes too…(sorry gals). In actual fact, the shoes are made of jelly rubber and it’s from Thailand. It is purportedly to be soft and flexible and will not cause blisters.Let’s see what they have in store:Jelly Bunny Olga BowJelly Bunny BrunaJelly Bunny LiviaTop and middle: Teresa, Bottom: DanielaJelly Bunny IsabelaLarissa and BrunaJelly Bunny…

Pengalaman bersalin kali kedua di DEMC

If you read my post about Pengalaman Bersalin di DEMC, you would know that this is my second post about giving birth in DEMC, cuma kali ni special sikit hehehe…. Actually, when I was already 40 weeks, we booked an executive room, read about My Third Pregnancy……kira dah prepare semualah…On my due date, Dr. Norleen said come back on Monday to be induced. My Dr., as usual was so calm and softspoken…I really love her…the best gynae ever lah…don’t know how to describe how much I love her… dia rileks je, cakap enjoy the weekend dulu…go have a treat. So, apa lagi, husband treated me with food lah…heheheh…pegi jalan-jalan carik makan…So on the 5th of May, I was induced sebab kira dah overdue by 3 days…..Dr. pesan have a good breakfast and come…and so I did…I was induced at 9.30 am and gave birth at noon…agak cepat…maybe sebab kandungan dah ‘ripe’ sangat kan…sakit beranak, jangan cakap la….memang sakit gile…kira satu achievement la (for me la)…..and so, hadirlah seorang baby girl dalam hidup k…

Joe’s 47500 Barbershop and Kitchen

Yo yo wazzup yaw'll?...How's your week?...Hehehe...Last Saturday we went to Joe's 47500 Barbershop to get a haircut...errr..for my guys...ie. Amir and my husband....(Amar is still small, plus he can't sit still so he just tagged along).Joe’s 47500 Barbershop SS 15 SubangJoe’s Barbershop business hoursJoe’s Barber – Prices for Cut and Shave Joe’s Easy RiderVintage radio at Joe’s BarbershopAnother vintage radio at Joe’s BarbershopWe reached there about 1 o-clock and it was good that there were not many patrons yet. We headed straight to the Kitchen to fill up before having our hair cut. I won't be having a haircut, so I was busy taking pictures here and there. We ordered Pepperoni pizza and Joe's Chilli Dog. For drinks, we ordered ice lemon tea, soya bean and I ordered iced latte...(wondered why I ordered this coz i don't drink coffee)...anyway, nasib baik sedap iced latte tu. Joe’s Pepperoni Pizza RM19Joe’s Kitchen MenuJoe’s Chilli DogAmar approves the pizza…