Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli

This is my all time favourite crisp.

IMG_0765 Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli

When I was in UK, I didn't eat rice for lunch but mostly pizzas or sandwiches but its ok coz I am a sandwich freak. Normally, sandwich meals there comes with a bag of crisps (similar to what Subway meal sets here) so, this Thai Sweet Chilli has always been my favourite choice. Other flavours that I can remember are roasted chicken, salt & vinegar, smoky bacon (of course la tak halal) and Worcester sauce to name a few. Ada banyak lagi flavour!

My hubby's cousin was the one who bought them for me. Dah lama tak rasa, sepeket besar dah pun I habiskan!! Thanks Kak Tiah!! Semoga berjaya dalam PhD....

2 scribz:

Belle en Blanc said...

génial, j'adore ces chips. J'en avais même à mon mariage à Lausanne. Heureusement il n'y en a pas eu sur ma robe de mariée :))

Almiraz said...

The comment above translated as:
"awesome, I love these chips. I was even at my wedding in Lausanne. Fortunately there was none of my wedding dress:))"

I feel you Belle...I love them too..so addictive....!..thanks for visiting my humble blog...

Related Posts with Thumbnails