Delectables Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

If you have been reading my blog, you will know that I don't quite like macarons (the one I had in Harrods, KLCC - you can read about it here). And you will know that I was dying to try the Delectables Treats by Su. Finally the day came, and I bought something from Delectables…yeehaw!

IMG_1013 Delectable Treats by Su 

The stall is situated in level 6, a cute stall with cute deco. Some of the snaps I took:

IMG_1016 The selection of desserts on sale

IMG_1014 Christmas 2011 deco

IMG_1015 Blur sikit gambar ni…excited jap

I bought a giant macaron, a light pink giant macaron…heheheheh….

IMG_1010Delectable Treats packaging

IMG_1035Giant macaron

This is sooooooooooo nice if you compare it with the Harrods macarons. So nice. It has got a pinch taste of salt and the sweetness of chocolate and none of strawberry taste (although the colour is pink).

IMG_1037 Total yummyness of giant macaron

I would definitely visit Delectables again. They have so many desserts and I plan to try them one by one.....

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails