Lunch in Es Teler 77

I went to the one in Melbourne 2 years ago (you can read about it here) but little that I realised that Es Teler 77 is also in KL......yes, it's just nearby Central Market. There are many changes since the last time I went there (read: dah berzaman). Dah takde McD kat situ, ganti ngan Es Teler for about a year plus now (I baru tahu)…..

IMG_1263 Es Teler 77 near Central Market, KL

IMG_1262 Es Teler 77

IMG_1257 Interior Es Teler

I went there for lunch with my dear colleague…. twice now...of course we did not purposely go for lunch there..coz it's quite far from office.....we normally have our own errands and 'sambil menyelam minum air' lah kan...

The first time we went there, we ordered and shared Mie Ayam RM10.50. It was a bowl of noodle with chicken and comes with fried prawn dumplings as appetiser. For the drinks, we ordered Teh Botol. To me, it was not spicy so I know I won't be ordering that again. But the Teh Botol was the best!

IMG_1261 Mie Ayam RM10.50

IMG_1264 Teh Botol

The second time, we went there again. I wanted something spicy so I ordered this:

IMG_1483 Nasi Uduk Komplit RM9.80

It was basically an Indonesian nasi lemak. There was a piece of chicken, rice, a super thin triangle size omelette, a few crackers. To me, it was ok (plus I was hungry) but apparently the sambal in not enough and not spicy (memang tak pedas langsung).....

My colleague E ordered this:

IMG_1484 Nasi Jelimet RM9.80

It was rice with a piece of chicken with a small bowl of some sort of curry/masak lemak and a super thin slice of omelette. I think it was ok. Of course, us having sweet tooth, we ordered dessert. We ordered this:

IMG_1482 Pisang bakar coksuke – Banana with chocolate and cheese topping

I didn’t quite like the cheese part, at first it was ok but after that I felt muak so tolak-tolak cheese tuh….

So, If you are feeling Indonesian and want something different and not as spicy as ayam penyet, you can head here. It’s just next to Central Market (the old McD building)….ahh there’s also booths selling arts and crafts nearby if you like to shop too….

The address is: No. 1 & 3, Lebuh Pudu, Jalan Hang Kasturi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-2026 1877

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails