Beverage Dispenser

If you are wondering where to find the glass beverage dispenser (used in parties and such), wonder no more!

Just head to your nearest Giant Hypermarket and you'll find that they have a variety of beverage dispenser for you to choose!!......I was sooooo excited when my friend (Stillida) showed me some sneak preview of the various dispensers she snapped using her phone weeks ago. Yes, it was newsflash for me....I knew I had to rush there pronto.

Except that...

I had just placed an order for a huge drink dispenser at Home24.....tak sabar weh dah terbeli cepat sangat...I bought this one (think there was only 1 type). This one is Artland.

IMG_2205 Artland beverage dispenser by Home24

I saw more of Artland's drink dispenser in Robinson's yesterday. They're having a sale.... so, go on, get yours now.....but the price is quite expensive. It ranges from RM180 above, but of course, really nice and huge with frame stand etc. They even have the ones where you can put fruits below the drink....Memang lawa, if I was a freak (with loads of money) I would buy them as collection. But I don't have loads of money, neither I am a freak (heh).

So after 2 weeks I duduk diam-diam *not thinking about the dispenser....

Yeah right....

Yesterday I purposely went to Giant after work and straight went to the home area....snapped a few pictures for you guys to see here...

IMG_2213 Bee Hive First Choice beverage dispenser RM70

IMG_2215 First Choice beverage dispenser from Giant

Pusing dua tiga kali in that area.......

Pusing dan patah balik ke tempat kejadian….

And I bought meself this.

IMG_2214 First Choice beverage dispenser from Giant RM50

Ngeh, so much for being sane and not thinking about it (for 2 weeks).

It was the cheapest and most original drink dispenser. I love it so much! (Of course I love the expensive one too, but this is like just RM50....just RM50...Lima puluh hengget jerrr…….okayyy...I have to stop this)...

I am slightly a freak after all.....  :p

12 scribz:

yatie chomeyl said...

OMG, so cantekkkk . I so want one too. hope by the time I balik ada lg benda alah ni kat Giant hehe

Mohammad Alias said...

kalau dah suka nak buat mcmana...nasib baik tak beli kat robinson

Mohammad Alias said...

kalau dah suka tu mesti beli punya...kalau tak, asyik termimpi nanti...nasib baik tak beli kat robinson...

Almiraz said...

MOhammad: Iyerr...dah suka...nasib suka yg murah je....yg mahal tu tak mampu den...(tapi yg murah tu lebih nmpk ori gitu)...mcm botol jeruk

Coffee Mama said...

Alamak...i pun macam teringin je nak beli jugak...u la niii..:-P

Almiraz said...

Yatie: Errr...I taktau la tu...u balik bila?....u nak i belikan dulu?

Coffeemama: Beli beli jangan tak beli....50 hengget jer....

Still Ida said...

The husband has spoken...twice.

Hahahaha...

Almiraz said...

Ida: hahaha...

beddyboo said...

hi, you beli dekat giant mane eh :)

thanks~

Almiraz said...

beddyboo: I beli kt Giant Shah Alam

Beii said...

wow! nice thanks for this info, i hope they still have it now! I really want one :(

Almiraz said...

Beii: I think they're having a discount right about now.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails