KEEP CALM and…

Sila sambung...haha....fill in the blanks ikut suka...

I first encountered this when I bought stuffs in Typo masa wedding my brothers Dec last year (2011). I got the KEEP CALM calendar purchase on purchase (tapi tak ingat berapa). Ok jugakla sebagai hiasan kat cubicle. Memang bagus kalau ada orang yang suka kalut-kalut bila bekerja, semua benda pun nak kalut, jadi, I put this as a reminder for me and other people - untuk keep calm.

IMG_2169 Keep Calm calendar - Errr…ada yang takleh diterima la, as in tak sesuai dibuat di khalayak ramai contohnya ‘wear hot pants’ tu…

Anyway, the other day while I was blog hopping, I encountered a post about how it all started. Rupanya it started from WW2 dulu..click http://youtu.be/FrHkKXFRbCI to view the video or you can just Youtube Keep Calm and select the video uploaded by BarterbooksLtd.

Yang ni I punya poster…heheh….

keep-calm-and-kiss-your-kids

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails