No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake

Lazy style…(not gangnam style ah).

My objective is to be a champion in baking that doesn’t require baking….(sounds wrong eh?)

Ok, ok. Let me rephrase that. I wanted my dessert fix but I was too lazy to go buy one. Get it?

So, after Googling for the perfect recipe (when I say perfect it means, first and foremost, extremely important point is no-baking…even if baking crust will put me off)…I’m lazy like that…(apsal malas nau kau nih?)…

Anyway, I found one recipe but I changed it a lot so here’s my version of a no-bake blueberry cheesecake….lazy style. If you are expecting the ukuran-ukuran, I’m terribly sorry I don’t have the ukuran-ukuran. I just belasah je. The ingredients that I used are:

ingredients for blueberry cheesecake Ingredients to make a no bake blueberry cheesecake lazy style

Here’s my simple method:

1. To make the crust, crush the Brownie Cookies together with half of the Hob Nobs. Why half? Coz I need to eat Hob Nobs later, for fun. I also put aside a few of them Brownie Cookies to put into the cheese mixture.

2. Place your crumbled cookies into your favourite Pyrex, or cute glasses or simply in a plastic container. Whatever works for you. We’re not gonna bake it anyway. Press and compress it. Leave it aside.

3. Put a tablespoon of gelatine in a slightly less than a quarter cup of water. Leave the gelatine for 30 seconds to settle. Heat the mixture on slow fire and stir the gelatine until it’s even. Leave it aside.

4. Blend the cream cheese, cream and the canned strawberries. Put a teaspoon of lemon if you like to have a tinge of sour taste. If you are using fresh strawberries, you don’t need lemon coz the strawberries are sour enough. I usually use more cream cheese than the cream, I’m sure there’s reason (there must be a valid reason) but I just like it like that.

5. When the blended mixture looks fine, pour the gelatine mixture bit by bit and continue blending it.

6. Pour the mixture onto your crust. Add the brownie pieces and blueberries. Go crazy! I love this part coz I like to put them a lot. It will look like this:

no bake blueberry cheesecake No bake blueberry cheesecake – halfway done

7. Put in freezer if you need it in the evening (I’m assuming you’re making it in the afternoon) or just put it in the fridge overnight if you need to eat it the next day. Whatever you like.

8. To serve, put whipped cream (instant one, I’m lazy remember?) on top of the mixture and deco with more blueberries and the petite grapes…(Amar loves it!)….

no bake blueberry cheesecake 2 No bake blueberry cheesecake – side elevation

To tell you the truth, after a few rounds of making this, I dah muak makan, sebab gile sangat nak makan, asyik buat jer. I think I should stop making it for a while until I feel like eating it again.

And I finish about RM100 plus every time I make one…..so yeah…stop dulu…this dessert is very costly. Those petite grapes costed RM30!!

But you can give it a go and let me know how it goes.

Until then, have a happy week ahead peeps!

1 scribz:

Mohammad Alias said...

sedap blueberry cheesecake u....i suka

Related Posts with Thumbnails