Why Maybank Should Give Me Tickets to Legoland

When I was at the Maybank2u website to check my penniless account (I knew currently there was no money in it, I just wanted to check a transaction), I came across this:

maybank legoland ad

Maybank Legoland ad (cropped from Maybank2u website)

I immediately thought about some of the Lego pictures that I took last time. I knew they would come in handy. Yeah, this is the day. So, why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland my dear figurines?

Lego figurine - body builder

cowboy lego

hello kitty with muffin lego

hello kitty lego

The 2-year-old…….

IMG_0266

policeman lego figurine

dracula lego figurine

nurse lego figurine

mr america figurine

*Lego helps….(oh! my English)…

skateboarder lego figurine

Some of the pictures updated in social networking sites…

IMG_0843

Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 12.29.16 AM

Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 12.28.27 AM

Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 12.25.45 AM

80s women lego figurine

IMG_0387

lego witch figurine

IMG_0391

Note: 500 words (oh my!)

11 scribz:

Coffee Mama said...

Creative! Good luck Amar & Amir :-)

Cik writeaddict said...

KEEwllll...ok secare jujurnye saye peeping nak nengok post jelly..oh in progress nampaknye,,hehehhehehe

Almiraz said...

Coffeemama: Thanks!...berpeluh I buat entry ni coz there was a lot or process to make the pic and save and make and save...*yawn

Cik Writeddict: Thanks!....Yep, jap jap tgh draft entry jelly shoes ni....tungguuuuuuu......

Mohammad Alias said...

Wow..kreatifnyer....i like!!

Almiraz said...

MOhammad: thanks!...

beibeip said...

Congratulations ! I was being link by Maybank Legoland Bloggers Contest Winners.

You deserve to be top winner. I like it.

http://malaysianupdates.blogspot.com

Almiraz said...

beibeip: Thank you! I didn't expect to win at all but I tried my best!...thanks for dropping by...

Mama Zharfan said...

congrats for winning the GP for this contest

Almiraz said...

Mama Zharfan: Thanks! I belum pegi pun lagi Legoland tu..baru dapat tiket bulan 2 aritu...

chazalle said...

u did win didnt u?
;)

Almiraz said...

chazalle: Yep I won tapi belum pegi lagi Legolandnya...

Related Posts with Thumbnails