Jelly Bunny in KLCC

A hybrid of Jelly Beans and Hunny Bunny…..

Hehehe..I’m just joking…

Attention shoe lovers! Jelly Bunny is a new shoe shop in town yawl! Situated just beside Tong Pak Fu on the Concourse floor (opposite Uniqlo, walk from Isetan towards Candylicious) I reckon this would be the new craze….(will it make the pitch again?? A blast in the past, from the 80s??)…we’ll see….

jelly bunny klcc2 Jelly Bunny KLCC

At first I thought the shoes are made of real ‘jelly’. They smell exactly like jelly beans ok. Sniffing them just confirmed to my hypothesis….hihi….Silly me, I was too excited about the jelly thing and told my friends that the shoes are made of jelly…..my friends sniffed my shoes too…(sorry gals). In actual fact, the shoes are made of jelly rubber and it’s from Thailand. It is purportedly to be soft and flexible and will not cause blisters.

Let’s see what they have in store:

jelly bunny - olga bow Jelly Bunny Olga Bow

 jelly bunny hearts - bruna Jelly Bunny Bruna

jelly bunny livia Jelly Bunny Livia

IMG_2613 Top and middle: Teresa, Bottom: Daniela

jelly bunny - isabela Jelly Bunny Isabela

colourful jelly bunny shoes Larissa and Bruna

jelly bunny alice Jelly Bunny Alice

Now let’s see what I bought:…(heheh)

jelly bunny klcc promotion-tile Jelly Bunny promotion: Buy 2 free 1 (until 14 Oct 2012 only)

I would say my current favourite is Monica (the brown one – the free one)….The least favourite would be Livia for the most annoying reason; it makes sounds when I walk…..even louder when I’m in a hurry. I think it is purely because of the air that is trapped in the shoes and as I walk, the air rushes out…(ntah betul ntah tidak reason i nih)…kinda like baby toy yg bunyi-bunyi tu……but it could be another one of my hypothesis…huhu…

Some of the shoes not in the store, only in the catalog: (but prolly will arrive soon)…

Jelly BUnny Kate Jelly Bunny Kate

Jelly Bunny - Elis and Lola Jelly Bunny Lola and Elis

I was fortunate to experience the official launch and ‘crash’ the private function (coz only media was invited – they also get a goody bag)…No, I don’t represent any media (I wish I do), I mean they can’t be so rigid about it right?..they let me in and then I became like a 5 year old in a candy store. The Jelly Bunny private function was also complete with finger foods and cupcakes!

jelly bunny klcc Very colourful jelly shoes with balloons everywhere!

jelly bunny shoes Cupcake tower in Jelly Bunny

jelly bunny klcc - front People at the Jelly Bunny private function

jelly bunny shopping bag Got get your Jelly Bunny now

Jelly Bunny is situated at Lot C15D, Concourse floor, KLCC

Tel: 03 - 2162 0466

FB page: jellybunnyshoes

Oh most important point is the shoes really will not cause blisters. This is the first time in my history of buying shoes. Normally by now my feet would be covered with handyplast. 

I think somebody should make me a media now….I’m up at 2 am just to finish this entry…..see how persistent I am…hihihi…

18 scribz:

Mohammad Alias said...

Kasut ni utk wanita saja ke?

yatie chomeyl said...

how much is it oleen? mengidam nih hahaha

Almiraz said...

Mohammad Alias: Yesss.....untuk feremfuan sahaja....

Yatie Chomeyl: It's only RM29!...murahkan?....ada jugak yang RM39 and RM49....nanti u turun KL u gi ok

Moro For Tomorrow said...

selesa tak?

-azzamoro

Almiraz said...

Azzamoro: Selesa...takde blisters langsung...I can totally vouch for that...

Anonymous said...

salu pakai sandal cam tu mesti berpeluh. so jelly bunny berpeluh tak kaki nt?

Almiraz said...

Anon: Kalau yang covered toe tu (macam yg I beli kaler hitam tu)..of course berpeluh. Byk mana peluh tu depends on how long you jalan (kalau jln byk of course lah berpeluh byk) but not as bad kalau pakai crocs yg covered toe tu....

Jelly yang not fully covered tak berpeluh...

Hope this clarifies your query..

Anonymous said...

Wow so cheap :) :) must go tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Confirm ke xde blister? Sbb ingt nk beli for casual.. Takut plak nnti jln jauh n lme2 blh kne blister..

Almiraz said...

Anon,

I confirm takde, still pakai sampai sekarang...

Anonymous said...

Hi am in Thai now. Am trying to compare where's cheaper. How much is Olga bow in RM?
Thanks!

Almiraz said...

Hi Anon from Thai,

Olga bow is around RM65-RM69 I think, I can't remember and coz didn't buy them. Hope this helps!

Anonymous said...

kt blah pantai timur xde jelly bunny..ad x yg jual online??

Almiraz said...

Anon: Online takde kot

Maya Azam said...

Available for kids ke?

Almiraz said...

Maya: Not available for kids at the moment

Anonymous said...

I bought 3 pairs of shoes including one pair of heels. Wear not more than half a day, the rubber of the heel separated half. The other 2 pair not comfortable in wearing. Look like Jelly Bunny only good in outlook but bad in quality !

Musliza Hasni said...

assalam,
cam minat je..sy nak pakai utk pegi balik naik motor je..asik kasut lekang je kena hujan. kasut ok kut kan kalo kena hujan??
dah year end ni mesti ada sale..harus beli ni.. (",)

jejak sini yer biler free. TQ
http://mawihasni.blogspot.com/2013/11/inner-tudung-wafiyya-anti-tembamcover.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails