Orla Kiely x Uniqlo scarves are now in Malaysia!

Ok, so the day that I went to Uniqlo to get the MT scarves, (you can read Uniqlo x MT have arrived in Malaysia). Orla Kiely tees was already in stores but I was not into it. I was like..."if only they have it in scarves"....and after a few months, walla!.....just last week, Uniqlo released the Orly Kiely (scarves) and Uniqlo collaboration. I just cannot wait til weekend so today I rushed to the Uniqlo in Mid Valey to get my hands on the scarves.

Tudung Orla Kiely Orla Kiely x Uniqlo scarves (top rack) – Uniqlo Mid Valey City

Skarf Orla Kiely Orla Kiely x Uniqlo scarves (bottom rack) – Uniqlo Mid Valey City

Perdyyy huh?...………Go get yours now!

P/S: I can buy all colours in the same design but no, I kasi can korang gi beli...hehehehe...

P/SS: I’m waiting for Hello Kitty in Sephora…hehehehe…

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails