Huawei is sending you to Dubai!!

I heard about this in radio since yesterday. Since Huawei is my office's neighbour, I thought of joining it...(heh alasan apakah itu)...anyway, it sounds and looks really fun, plus they're giving away an all paid for holiday to Dubai worth RM20,000!! Also, a chance to ride on a hot air balloon and many more prizes such as Huawei Smartphones, Tablets, Mobile WiFi. I never knew....can I win please?...or can I work there please??...

Heheh....

Anyway...


To get a mystery gift, just register here. You will get a confirmation e-mail and then use it to redeem a mystery gift on the day of the event (while stocks last).

In the meantime, you can already start winning by visiting the 'Ascend to New Heights' website www.AscendToNewHeights.com from 1-31 December 2012 to take part in their interactive hot air balloon contest.

Remember, the event details are as follows:

Event: 'Ascend to New Heights'
Venue: Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
Date : 21 -23 December 2012
Time : 12.30PM - 8.30PM

See you there! 


0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails