TSEN Setia City Mall

It’s been quite some time that I really blog….I think I lost my blogging mojo. I think it was because I was depressed. I was demotivated (work wise). It’s like I’m dragging my feet to work. I even felt like leaving for lunch and never come back. Hmm…Lets just leave it to that, or else I could get fired for revealing more of my feelings here.

Back to my other life, one new thing happened. I just bought a house! So I’m really excited when I think about decorating houses, imagining how my kitchen will look like (of all the areas in the house, all I can think about is my kitchen – yes, I love kitchen). This is the same feeling that I always get when I think about party planning. Right now, only these and my family & friends that can make me smile.

So now I’m suddenly into thinking about getting things for my new house (maklumlah, dah duduk dengan mak almost 6 years now). We need our own place since Amir will be in school soon.

The first shop that I went to was TSEN. If you like home decos that are not Ikea type, you should come to TSEN in Setia City Mall to see this amazing deco shop. I went once when it was first opened. That time, I was not into getting things for house (so tak amik port pun, just sekadar tengok jer) and I was not allowed to take pictures....*sobs.... I went again last week and hooray!...I was allowed to snap all the way.

tsen 8 TSEN sign board

TSEN is originally a lighting shop but now it has more home deco stuffs. I was excited coz there is a possibility of purchasing something from this cool shop...soon.

Lets just look at the pictures lah...

tsen 7 There are a lot of vintagey furnitures here

tsen 6 Deco in TSEN

tsen 4 Barang karat pun ada…ada beran?

tsen 2 That bee cupcake stand costs a whopping RM800+!!

tsen 5 Window deco at TSEN

tsen3 Meja berkaki grill and clock black board tu….cantik kan?

Tsen 1 And all those little things

If you are interested in any of the things, you can straight away purchase them but if the item that you want is not in stock, you can book them. All you have to do is just make a reservation and pay in full and wait.... You can browse through their items on their website at www.tsen.com.my or purchase their catalog book for RM40 (ke apa, tak ingat pulak sebab ingat boleh browse online jer).

I particularly was interested with a cups and saucers holder I saw the first time I went there, but it was not in stock. I dah order and now kena tunggu……It’s ok, its worth the wait…

So apalagi, jomlah cuci mata kat sini….

Oh, one more thing, Muslims should be careful when buying urn holder…or things yang ada benda menakutkan like snake or something…the sales girl warned me that it could be creepy…..it is indeed…

1 scribz:

Mohammad Alias said...

i suka kedai ni...pendant light dia best...

Related Posts with Thumbnails