Scarlet White Reunion Potluck Party

What happens when ex-college/uni mates meet up? A whole load of laughter and fun!..hheheheh....

It all started when an old college mate posted pictures of her food in FB via her 'My Daring Kitchen Album'...and usually most of us (friends) will 'like' and give comments....I too, drooled over her pictures. I always 'like' her pictures and kept on asking when I could taste her food...heheh. Finally, (after I bugged her a few times), we managed to find time and jointly organised this reunion potluck party. It was fun!...Considering some of us haven't met for more than 10 years!

My husband and I (through Sweetalmiraz) helped to make the tent cards, flower poms and sponsored the goody bags. You can view our design at Sweetalmiraz blog here.

Haaa…this is the pavlova that I was talking about…..cun dan sedap!….Kudos to Emmy for this…

DSC_0107 Emmy Tulips Pavlova

DSC_0095 Anin’s Banana Creme Pie

DSC_0081 Dot’s Shepherd’s Pie

DSC_0087 Jul’s Coconut Jelly and above: Durian Crepe

DSC_0098

DSC_0093 This was also made by Emmy…Emmy’s shortbreads

DSC_0085 Buah pala

Actually, there’s more but some of the pictures tak cantik…I just don’t know how to adjust the potrait lense…(duh).

DSC_0104 One for the album: Us in Scarlet white (but two of us were out of the theme…)…heheh

I hope that we can meet up again, especially with others who couldn't make it. Soon....Insyaallah.

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails