Amir and the Cockroaches Birthday Party

His current favourite cartoon show (together with Baby Tunes, Finn and Gumball).....but he chose this as the theme. I think it's a bit yucky but I don't see anything wrong with it....heheeh...you only get to be 6 once and he's currently in this Tom and Jerry/Oggy/Back Kom phase.

I decided to hold his birthday party in school because it's gonna be his final year in school, plus we already had a big birthday party last year (with bouncy castle everything) which you can read last year’s party at Amir’s Batman themed Party.

IMG_3250

Standing sign by Sweetalmiraz

So this year we toned down a bit. I ordered his birthday cake from Zurina cakes. I would say it's an awesome cake, the best so far. You can view her page here.

DSC_0126 Oggy and the Cockroaches birthday party themed cake

I also never fail to order cookies from my favourite baker. Love her cookies! So tidy and tasty!

DSC_0128 Oggy and the Cockroaches themed cookies

Me and hubby (through Sweetalmiraz), prepared the pintables, cookie labels and goody bag. You can view them at our Sweetalmiraz blog; Oggy and the Cockroaches Birthday Party.

The deco is just simple, not fancy but the food is yummy...

IMG_3244 Food and snacks at Amir’s birthday

DSC_0155 Teacher pun bagi hadiah

Happy Birthday Darling Amir!…ini yang ibu boleh kasi kat Amir…xoxo

4 scribz:

Mohammad Alias said...

tak sangka pulak ramai budak-budak kecik yang tahu kartun Oggy and the Cockroaches...hehehe

Almiraz said...

Alias: Jangan budak, orang tua pun tahu gak...my friends ramai yg tau..

Anonymous said...

oh my..i was thinkg to use theme for my girl's brthday party..randomly google n found yr entry..so glad..so cute!!

Almiraz said...

Anon: Thanks! If you want to order the printables or set up a candy buffet, we can make it for you. I already have in mind how a girl's Oggy theme would look like...heheheh....E-mail me at sweetalmiraz@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails