Skip to main content

Pengalaman Cerai Susu Badan

Hi semua!

Terlalu banyak benda yang nak diblogkan tapi tak sempat...most of the time I'm either sleeping, do my Sweetalmiraz thing or catching up with my Vampire Diaries, HIMYM and Revenge episodes...hehehe...(ini pada waktu malam ye, sebab siang I still have a day job, go through traffic jams what not... yada yada)

So basically kali ni saja nak cerita and simpan in blog about how Amar (my second son) cerai susu badan. He is now 2 years and 4 months and can you believe it, he's only stopped bf since last week? Selepas pelbagai cara (takdela pelbagai sangat just tak bagi and then episod menangis, dahla i tak pandai hati kering) - so biasalah naluri ibu, mesti nak carik cara nak solve problem, so Google and found out about jaddam.

Apakah jaddam itu? I pun taktau sebab tak sempat beli. Meanwhile I asked my SIL (KMel) on how to do this cerai susu thing. She said just apply asam jawa and see the results.

So I tried. I letak asam jawa (normal time, iaitu time nak tido)...then bagi kat dia. Suddenly I heard Amar said "butuk! butuk!" (busuk)....sungguh I tak tahan nak tergelak dengar his remarks...I calmed myself down and pura-pura tanya kenapa sayang?...Then, he said "pegi basuh tangan"....lagilah I tergelak besar memang tak cover punya.....maybe he was trying to ask me to wash it or something...but he said tangan instead of you-know-what...it was soooo funny!

After that he turned away. Masa ni I dah sedih lak, sebab menyusu baby ni sesuatu yang amat special. But he's a toddler now so memang I have to let go. Then I offered him lagi sekali lagi. He said "taknak, manis". And that was it until now.

Once in a while I asked whether he wants it or not but he refused and said it's manis....maybe what he meant to say is masam, but he just picked that word, you know.

So that's the story. Funny and menarik sebab time Amir dulu tak camni. Masa Amir dulu I just told him that he can't breastfeed anymore since he's already starting to talk (he was 2 at that time). And he was ok. Amar ni lain sikit...in fact setiap anak tu berbeza and setiap budak tu berbeza. Tak boleh nak generalise the whole age group....and in terms of solutions, sometimes it's not the 'one size fits all' thing.

Now I'm happy that he just sleeps without bf and I can sleep throughout the night. Bila dia terbangun tu, dia merengek sikit and then tido sendiri terus. Bila dia mintak susu, it's my husband's time to wake up and make the milk for him........heheheheeh

IMG_3499 Muka budak dah tak ‘tap’ (hisap)…bercelak lak tu…ni tokwan dia punya keje la ni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jelly Bunny in KLCC

A hybrid of Jelly Beans and Hunny Bunny…..Hehehe..I’m just joking…Attention shoe lovers! Jelly Bunny is a new shoe shop in town yawl! Situated just beside Tong Pak Fu on the Concourse floor (opposite Uniqlo, walk from Isetan towards Candylicious) I reckon this would be the new craze….(will it make the pitch again?? A blast in the past, from the 80s??)…we’ll see….Jelly Bunny KLCCAt first I thought the shoes are made of real ‘jelly’. They smell exactly like jelly beans ok. Sniffing them just confirmed to my hypothesis….hihi….Silly me, I was too excited about the jelly thing and told my friends that the shoes are made of jelly…..my friends sniffed my shoes too…(sorry gals). In actual fact, the shoes are made of jelly rubber and it’s from Thailand. It is purportedly to be soft and flexible and will not cause blisters.Let’s see what they have in store:Jelly Bunny Olga BowJelly Bunny BrunaJelly Bunny LiviaTop and middle: Teresa, Bottom: DanielaJelly Bunny IsabelaLarissa and BrunaJelly Bunny…

Pengalaman bersalin kali kedua di DEMC

If you read my post about Pengalaman Bersalin di DEMC, you would know that this is my second post about giving birth in DEMC, cuma kali ni special sikit hehehe…. Actually, when I was already 40 weeks, we booked an executive room, read about My Third Pregnancy……kira dah prepare semualah…On my due date, Dr. Norleen said come back on Monday to be induced. My Dr., as usual was so calm and softspoken…I really love her…the best gynae ever lah…don’t know how to describe how much I love her… dia rileks je, cakap enjoy the weekend dulu…go have a treat. So, apa lagi, husband treated me with food lah…heheheh…pegi jalan-jalan carik makan…So on the 5th of May, I was induced sebab kira dah overdue by 3 days…..Dr. pesan have a good breakfast and come…and so I did…I was induced at 9.30 am and gave birth at noon…agak cepat…maybe sebab kandungan dah ‘ripe’ sangat kan…sakit beranak, jangan cakap la….memang sakit gile…kira satu achievement la (for me la)…..and so, hadirlah seorang baby girl dalam hidup k…

Joe’s 47500 Barbershop and Kitchen

Yo yo wazzup yaw'll?...How's your week?...Hehehe...Last Saturday we went to Joe's 47500 Barbershop to get a haircut...errr..for my guys...ie. Amir and my husband....(Amar is still small, plus he can't sit still so he just tagged along).Joe’s 47500 Barbershop SS 15 SubangJoe’s Barbershop business hoursJoe’s Barber – Prices for Cut and Shave Joe’s Easy RiderVintage radio at Joe’s BarbershopAnother vintage radio at Joe’s BarbershopWe reached there about 1 o-clock and it was good that there were not many patrons yet. We headed straight to the Kitchen to fill up before having our hair cut. I won't be having a haircut, so I was busy taking pictures here and there. We ordered Pepperoni pizza and Joe's Chilli Dog. For drinks, we ordered ice lemon tea, soya bean and I ordered iced latte...(wondered why I ordered this coz i don't drink coffee)...anyway, nasib baik sedap iced latte tu. Joe’s Pepperoni Pizza RM19Joe’s Kitchen MenuJoe’s Chilli DogAmar approves the pizza…