"This isn't goodbye, this is finding our way..." - Tyler Lockwood, Vampire Diaries

Wah bermadah pulak.....heheehe...so finally my friend flew to States, leaving us feeling sad...but it's for a better future...yes, it is...insyaallah...

She has been a very good friend and a very smart and approachable superior. She always gives guidance and set her expectations before she ask me to start on a write up........unlike certain people who just gives instructions and after that expects whatever that I'm doing will meet their expectations, and when it doesn't, will re-do everything. Tell me how can I learn? huh?.....ok, enough of that.

Anyway, my friends and I wrote our hearts out in this small book that I bought from flea market. It's a local brand called Mossery. The notebooks are too cute, not girly-girly type cute but simple-and-nice cute. The colours appeal to girls and guys. My husband loves their notebooks as well.

Using polaroid that I have, we suka-suka snap muka sendiri and tampal kat sini....with our wishes. Well, office gave a card to her but of course kat card tu kena tulis sopan santun..tapi buku ni....macam autograph book zaman sekolah dulu.....(I figured macam ni baru more personal dan best).

So this is the book...and look at our pretty faces :p

almiraz-first-animation Almiraz’s first animation

I've made this animated image using Photoshop. I learnt it from Kevinandamanda (who doesn't?)...they're like the leader in everything cute (pendapat i la...)...

All the best in your future undertaking Emily!    

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails