Skip to main content

Wondermilk’s 8th Cuppacakes Show

All hail to Wondermilk's cuppies!!...and Wondermilk were giving them away for FREE...yes, it was free the whole day on 30 March 2013. It was the 8th Cuppacakes Show at Wondermilk + Hello Deer in Uptown y’all.

Hello Deer signboardLove the signboard!

And not just that, they had loads of FREE samples of Kopi Cap Rusa and Kopi Beruang. Even though I don't drink coffee, I just wanna get hold of the bottles! and I think everyone else had the same idea. The queue to purchase the bottled coffee and other food and beverage on that day was really long!....

IMG_3734 Kopi banner

There were a lot of other awesome stuffs as well! Wondermilk never fails to impress me (and I think not just me, everyone out there of course!)

When we reached there, I got little excited and didn't know where to start first (free cuppies? artsyattic shawls?, Kopi Rusa? or the Wondermilk's famous burgers?). I tried the coffee...it was ergh...(I don't drink coffee, remember?).

Then we headed to the Cupcake decorating area where my sons had a great time decorating their cuppies.

cupcake decorating booth sign Love this sign too!

IMG_3737 Concentrate betul nih…

IMG_3736

Seen here is my second son (known as the little Batman by some patrons). It was his first time so he was a little excited.

IMG_3712

So, since the cuppies were free and prolly free flow till 10 pm, I decided to queue first, think later...err I mean, my husband queued first, and we can grab the free cuppies later. While my husband was queuing, my sons spent their time at Wondermilk's kids area.

IMG_3738 Love Wondermilk’s play area

IMG_3761 The wall at Wondermilk’s Kids Area

IMG_3731 Abang dah expert ABC so sempat ajar adik pulak kat situ

IMG_3725 Abang posing one for the camera

So when we were finally at the counter, I took a snap at the cuppies...mmm yummm...

cuppacakes Mmmmmm…Wondermilk’s cuppies

Ok. The burgers were also a hit. Just look at the poster.

wondermilk burger fest banner Tengok banner Wondermilk, terus nak beli burger

Our order: Burger Semut. Nicely done......sedap and comel so tak rasa muak.

burger semut wondermilk Wondermilk’s Burger Semut

We didn't spend much time there sebab panas and ramai orang (itupun I was there awal like 1230 pm)....

Lastly, after buying some shawls from Arty Attic, we also bought a fridge magnet from Cufica. This is one special magnet. It’s a cut out metal.

cufica dsplay Display at Cufica’s stall 

As a conclusion, I love Wondermilk's cuppies and their amazing ideas!..suka sangat!…..Lastly, a picture of my favourite bottles right now.

IMG_3733 Kopi Rusa and Kopi Beruang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jelly Bunny in KLCC

A hybrid of Jelly Beans and Hunny Bunny…..Hehehe..I’m just joking…Attention shoe lovers! Jelly Bunny is a new shoe shop in town yawl! Situated just beside Tong Pak Fu on the Concourse floor (opposite Uniqlo, walk from Isetan towards Candylicious) I reckon this would be the new craze….(will it make the pitch again?? A blast in the past, from the 80s??)…we’ll see….Jelly Bunny KLCCAt first I thought the shoes are made of real ‘jelly’. They smell exactly like jelly beans ok. Sniffing them just confirmed to my hypothesis….hihi….Silly me, I was too excited about the jelly thing and told my friends that the shoes are made of jelly…..my friends sniffed my shoes too…(sorry gals). In actual fact, the shoes are made of jelly rubber and it’s from Thailand. It is purportedly to be soft and flexible and will not cause blisters.Let’s see what they have in store:Jelly Bunny Olga BowJelly Bunny BrunaJelly Bunny LiviaTop and middle: Teresa, Bottom: DanielaJelly Bunny IsabelaLarissa and BrunaJelly Bunny…

Pengalaman bersalin kali kedua di DEMC

If you read my post about Pengalaman Bersalin di DEMC, you would know that this is my second post about giving birth in DEMC, cuma kali ni special sikit hehehe…. Actually, when I was already 40 weeks, we booked an executive room, read about My Third Pregnancy……kira dah prepare semualah…On my due date, Dr. Norleen said come back on Monday to be induced. My Dr., as usual was so calm and softspoken…I really love her…the best gynae ever lah…don’t know how to describe how much I love her… dia rileks je, cakap enjoy the weekend dulu…go have a treat. So, apa lagi, husband treated me with food lah…heheheh…pegi jalan-jalan carik makan…So on the 5th of May, I was induced sebab kira dah overdue by 3 days…..Dr. pesan have a good breakfast and come…and so I did…I was induced at 9.30 am and gave birth at noon…agak cepat…maybe sebab kandungan dah ‘ripe’ sangat kan…sakit beranak, jangan cakap la….memang sakit gile…kira satu achievement la (for me la)…..and so, hadirlah seorang baby girl dalam hidup k…

Joe’s 47500 Barbershop and Kitchen

Yo yo wazzup yaw'll?...How's your week?...Hehehe...Last Saturday we went to Joe's 47500 Barbershop to get a haircut...errr..for my guys...ie. Amir and my husband....(Amar is still small, plus he can't sit still so he just tagged along).Joe’s 47500 Barbershop SS 15 SubangJoe’s Barbershop business hoursJoe’s Barber – Prices for Cut and Shave Joe’s Easy RiderVintage radio at Joe’s BarbershopAnother vintage radio at Joe’s BarbershopWe reached there about 1 o-clock and it was good that there were not many patrons yet. We headed straight to the Kitchen to fill up before having our hair cut. I won't be having a haircut, so I was busy taking pictures here and there. We ordered Pepperoni pizza and Joe's Chilli Dog. For drinks, we ordered ice lemon tea, soya bean and I ordered iced latte...(wondered why I ordered this coz i don't drink coffee)...anyway, nasib baik sedap iced latte tu. Joe’s Pepperoni Pizza RM19Joe’s Kitchen MenuJoe’s Chilli DogAmar approves the pizza…