Happikiddo Citta Mall

Assalamualaikum! Hello!

It's like I just came back from a loooooong holiday....

(NOT!)..haha..Been neglecting this blog of mine too much....too much....But, now I'm back and I have got so many things to tell you.

Hmmm...Let's start with my recent visit to Happikiddo in Citta Mall. My second time here actually. The first time I went I already fell in love with this shop. There's just soooo many things on sale here. Imagine, there are over 50 international brands with more than 10,000 products here. Yes, I got excited when I went into this shop. I pusing 20 ribu kali kot, tilik satu-satu barang diorang....

Happikiddo_2 Happykiddo - front view

happikiddo05 The shop is so spacious! No berlaga-laga if you come here

happikiddo04 My favourite spot in the shop!

happikiddo09 Among the baby foods on sale

happi kiddo4 Swimming suits for babies

happikiddo06 Cute hippo as deco

IMG_0734 Wooden toys (I love them!)

HappiKiddo Not forgetting, mommys’ stuffs too

happikiddo07 Love the cashier area, makes me still eyeing for more stuffs to buy :p

In conjunction with Happikiddo's year-end celebration, I was invited to join 3 workshops. The first one that I managed to join (coz baby Afina was sleeping), was Starting Solids Made Easy by Jennifer Lee, a certified nutritionist, also a mom of 2 kids. Since baby Afina just started her solids last few weeks, I figured this workshop is perfect for us. When I stopped working, I vowed to cook Afina's food from scratch (I didn't want to buy baby food like I used to do for my 2 boys, but maybe buy only for travel, but not selalu la).

happikiddo08 Today's event

happi kiddo2 Door gift yang sangat best; pinggan mangkuk Rice for my baby

So, by joining this workshop, I learnt more about the fruits, veggies and grains that are good for my baby. Do you know that banana can cause constipation? Ahaaa tu la...selama ni ingat pisang is a catalyst untuk senang nak membuang kan?.....haa tidakkk..... Other foods in this category are rice, applesauce and toasted (bread). Another point is; it is good to practise feeding your baby with the 4 Ps - Prunes, Plum, Peaches and Pears, for ease in passing their stools. Ok, noted!

happikiddo02 Afina dah bangun, and she seemed more interested with my bangle

happikiddo03 Haha sempat #fromwhereistand…eh #fromwhereisit

happikiddo01 Jennifer Lee demonstrated the use of Bean (a steamer and blender to prepare baby food). She made cereal with fruits. So yummy I thought I should start eating it too!

The second workshop was about Mastering Naps & Schedule by Sarah Ong, a certified child sleep consultant, also a mom. Didn't get to listen properly coz Afina was already restless (she wanted her food and after that her sleep). So we went to the baby room, I got everything she needed and once she was happy, I went back to the talk. From what I remember, Ms Sarah said not to put your child to sleep when they are not sleepy. From what I experienced, if I do that, I'm the one who will be sleepy...or I get grumpy, but normally sleepy :p

happi kiddo1 Sarah Ong explaining the right naps schedule for babies

So after few turns with the stroller Afina was asleep again and I did a little bit of shopping.

happi kiddo3 Some books for my boys, a Jellycat and those pink containers (really can't resist the heart shaped food containers)

I didn't get to join the third workshop coz my other half and boys were back from their movie so they were kinda hungry (and I was hungry too). Before we grabbed some food, my son enjoyed his time at the play area in the shop (sempat lagi tu!).

IMG_0736 Play area in Happikiddo Citta Mall – so that you can shop in peace (Thank god!)

And while he’s busy ‘cooking’, I managed to daydream sekejap with this:

happi kiddo5 Mamas & Papas baby bud. Boleh guna sampai 3 tahun tu...

So, if you want to get quality baby stuffs and everything under the sun (baby stuffs la eh), come to Happikiddo! They have 4 outlets here in Malaysia:

1. Happikiddo Citta Mall
Lot No. F23-F25, 1st Floor, Citta Mall, Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya. 
Tel.: +603-7859 9330

2. Happikiddo Quill City Mall (I heard they’re opening a mom and baby cafe here, can’t wait to try!)
Lot No. 2.26 - 2.31, 2nd Floor, Quill City Mall, 1018 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. 
Tel.: +603-2602 1596

3. Happikiddo Publika
Lot No. 9 Level UG 1, Publika Shopping Gallery, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel.: +603-6206 1830

4. Mum Over The Moon Level G3-49, Publika Shopping Gallery.
Tel.: +603-6211 2258

Web: www.happikiddo.com.my
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Happikiddo
Instagram: @thehappikiddo
Twitter: @happikiddo

Or, if you dalam pantang, just visit their website, but the website is currently work-in-progress. A new website with all products offered in the stores will be launched early next year. At the moment, for online orders, you can reach them via FB private message.

Let me know how you feel about this shop in the comment box k!

Until next entry (I hope not another year :0 )

IMG_0733

0 scribz:

Related Posts with Thumbnails